1. Make the approach to the Everest Base Camp or the base camps of other significant peaks. Follow in the footsteps of famous mountaineers!
2. Visit remote mountain villages. Meet the people from a diversity of ethnic groups like Sherpa, Tamang, Limbu, Thakali, Gurung, Tharu, Newar, etc and experience Tibetan Buddhist Culture.
3. Witness the raw beauty of the ice floes. Hear the crash of the snow avalanches and the roar of running rivers. With a new and more spectacular view every day!
4. Wake on a crystal-clear Himalayan day and see 8000 meter peak towering over you.
5. Awaken to the uncanny stillness of the Annapurna Sanctuary and Mardi as dawn reveals the awesome sight of the surrounding peaks soaring overhead.
6. Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites, Visit hundreds of monuments significant from artistic, religious, cultural, historical, archaeological and natural viewpoints.
7. Research your topic of interest in Nepal. Such as Culture, Natural Phenomena, Endangered Flora and or Fauna.
8. See some of Nepal's amazing animals on a jungle safari in one of our glorious national parks.
9. Witness and photograph birds flying below while you watch from a mountain viewpoint and hunt birds deep inside dense forests.
10. Fly with the birds with the high Himalayan peaks all around. Experience the silence as you glide through the air or get your pilot to put the wing through some hairy stunts.
11. Let us help you hold your traditional Hindu wedding in extravagance and style for a surprisingly low price in Nepal. The ritual can be in the language of your choice. Experience a romantic holiday in beautiful Nepal at the same time.
12. Helicopter Tour to Everest / Annapurna base camp and enjoy breakfast at the world's highest-altitude hotel or experience one hour Everest Mountain Flight from Kathmandu.